Diversity Network’s custom training sessions are high-quality and budget- friendly workshops where professionals from your institution or organization can learn how to increase participation and better serve the needs of diverse and underrepresented students. Our customized workshops, delivered by seasoned professionals, bring cost-effective quality training directly to your institution/organization — eliminating travel time and expenses, and increasing the number and diversity of staff and faculty who can participate.
We recognize that each institution is unique, as such the Diversity Network custom designs each training curriculum for the specific needs of each site, based on:
• Demographics of students, faculty and staff;
• Type of professionals who will attend;
• Practices, programs, and services currently in place;
• Real-life situations and practical solutions tailored to fit each institution.
Our training sessions focus on seven core categories that will assist you and your colleagues in effectively recruiting, advising and serving the needs of diverse and underrepresented students before, during and after an international education experience.
Core Categories For Diversity Network Training Sessions:
• Building a Diversity Strategy
• Creating and Fostering a Diversity Friendly International Education Office
• Intercampus Collaboration
• Advising, Recruiting, and Marketing to Diverse and Underrepresented Students
• Funding Education Abroad
• Pre-Departure Orientation
• On-Site Support for Diverse Students