The Diversity Abroad Network (“Diversity Network”) is the leading professional consortium of higher education institutions, government agencies, for-profit and non-profit organizations dedicated to advancing diversity and equity in international education.
Becoming a member of the Diversity Network means you will be part of a global network of individuals from colleges and universities, government agencies, non-profit and for-profit organizations, all who are committed to advancing diversity and equity in international education. Your membership also supports the important work that the Diversity Network engages in to provide institutions and organizations with the research, resources and trainings essential to diversify global education. Additionally, as a member you will be able to share your ideas, recommendations and experiences, which will help shape the Diversity Network's activities and advocacy. Become part of the solution; join the Diversity in Global Education Network.
What Types of Institutions become Members?
- Colleges & Universities (Domestic & International)
- Community Colleges
- Minority Serving Institutions
- Non-Profit & For-Profit Organizations
- Non-governmental organizations (NGO)
- Education Associations
- Government Agencies
- Secondary Education Institutions
- Individuals who Support Diversity & Equality in International Education
The Network is designed for:
- Campus Administrators
- International Education Professionals
- Diversity/Multicultural Professionals
- Financial Aid Professionals
- Disability Service Professionals
- Admissions /Student Affairs Professionals
- Other University & Community College Faculty & Staff
- High School Counselors
- Graduate Students
- Others Who Support Diversity & Equality in International Education