Diversity Network's annual membership runs from July 1st through June 30th*. The following benefits are available to all member institutions:
- Recognition as a Diversity Network member (DiversityNetwork.org/Members);
- Access to a worldwide membership directory of professionals working to diversify global education;
- Access to the Diversity Network Good Practice Series;
- Access to Diversity Advisor Guides;
- Access to the Diversity Pre-departure Resources;
- Full Access to the Resource Library;
- Access to member-only online seminars;
- Eligibility to apply for the Diversity Network Innovation Grant**;
- Eligibility to nominate a student for the Diversity Network Summer Scholarship**;
- Access to the Country Diversity Climate Notes;
- Copies of Diversity Abroad Publications;
- Discounts on a Diversity Abroad conferences, webinars and job posts.
Diversity Network Membership Fees
U.S. and Non- U.S. Institutions
- Enrollment Up To 6,000 - $650
- Enrollment 6,000 - 10,000 - $950
- Enrollment more than 10,000 - $1,250
- Community College - $250
Private Organizations/Governmental Organizations
- Private Educational/Non-Educational Organizations - $1,250
- Associations and Government Institutions - $1,050
* Institutions that join between September and December will receive 25% off of the following year's membership. Institutions that join between January and April will receive 50% off of the following year's membership.
** Available only to institutional members.