Global Learning Organizations
U.S. & non-US entities that provide education abroad opportunities for students from U.S. colleges and universities. If a U.S. college or university enrolls students from other institutions and these students comprise more than 25% of the total enrolled in the education abroad programs of the applicant, the applicant institution is considered a Provider Organization. Enrollment is based on the most recent year of data available and includes total undergraduate plus graduate enrollment.
- Student Enrollment up to 250 - $1075 | 5 membership licenses included
- Student Enrollment up to 251-500 - $1625 | 10 membership licenses included
- Student Enrollment up to 501-1000 - $2725| 15 membership licenses included
- Student Enrollment more than 1000 - $3825| 20 membership licenses included
Corporate Partners/Non-Education Organizations
U.S. & non-US entities that provide career opportunities for students and alumni of international programs and do not offer education-based programming. Number of employees is based on the most recent year of data available.
- Employees < 50 - $2,495 | 4 membership licenses included
- Employees 50 - 250 - $3,995 | 7 membership licenses included
- Employees 251 - 1,000 - $5,495 | 10 membership licenses included
- Employees 1,001 - 5,000 - $6,995 | 13 membership licenses included
- Employees > 5,001 - $8,495 | 16 membership licenses
Individual Professionals (consultants, retirees, students, staff, faculty, etc) not affiliated with an institutional or organizational membership may join the Diversity Abroad consortium. Please note, individual membership does not include access to the Member Resource Center.
- Individual Professionals - $315
- Current undergraduate or graduate student - $160
System-Wide Memberships (Universities)
System-wide membership provides all institutions across a university system access to the same Diversity Abroad member resources and benefits. Given the variations in geographic location & student demographics between campuses of a given university-wide system, securing membership for all institutions demonstrates a proactive approach to leveraging global education to positively impact student success. Contact us at [email protected] for details about how to setup a system-wide membership.
The Global Partner program is designed for institutions and organizations that want to play a greater role in the success of Diversity Abroad and take full advantage of the services and resources available, including up to 50 membership licenses. Contact us at [email protected] for details about how to become a Global Partner.
- Additional membership licenses can be purchased for $99. Institutions/organizations may also choose to purchase unlimited licenses on a yearly basis for a flat fee of $2000 in addition to membership dues.
- Institutions that join between October 1 - December 31 will receive 25% off of the following year's membership. Institutions that join between January 1 & March 31 will receive 50% off of the following year's membership.