Programs in Central America, South America and the Caribbean
Join us for a community discussion hosted by the Community of Practice for the region of Latin America and the Caribbean
Programs in Central America, South America and the Caribbean: Faculty, Staff and Student Reflections
Tuesday, April 11 at 12:00 PM EST
Join the Diversity Abroad Community of Practice for the region of Latin America and the Caribbean for this special community discussion.
Note (engagement level):
- Marnie Nelson | Miami University
- Maggie Banchs | CEA Study Abroad
- Shayna Trujillo
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in and have a licensed access to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.