Designing and Implementing Inclusive Identity SA Mentorship
This community discussion is hosted by the Diversity Abroad Community of Practice for Inclusive Education Abroad and aims to provide different methods for inclusive mentorship.
Designing and Implementing Inclusive Identity-based Study Abroad Mentorship
Wednesday, April 19 at 12:00PM EDT
The goal of the session is to provide insight into different methods of mentorship for education abroad and how to apply it in an inclusive manner. In the session attendees will:
- Learn about current research in mentorship in education abroad
- Understand identity frameworks and considerations in mentorship
- Consider methods of enhancing current institution's offerings/mentorships
Note (engagement level): This event will be in Zoom meeting format with a moderated panel discussion in the first half of the webinar. During the second half of the webinar there will be guided discussions in break-out rooms. We welcome you to join this discussion in whatever level of engagement you are comfortable with.
- Stephanie Ramin
- Anna Buiso
- Natasha Otto
- Courtney Kroll
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in and have a licensed access to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For Community Discussions
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the community discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All Community Discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.