2022 Inclusive Learning Institute
Faculty play a critical role in advancing student success. As higher education institutions become more globally diverse, faculty are positioned to both advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in and through their work. Additionally as faculty ranks diversify, faculty are positioned to foster a climate of inclusion and belonging to support the success of colleagues from diverse backgrounds. The Inclusive Learning Institute, by Diversity Abroad, is an immersive learning and development event that convenes faculty and other education professionals to explore the intersection of global engagement, diversity, equity, and inclusion in teaching and learning.
Attendees will engage in critical discussions, share best practices, and build networks to advance diversity, equity, inclusion, and global engagement in pedagogy, curriculum, and co-curricular activities. Join us this spring for the 2022 Inclusive Learning Institute (ILI22), as we explore questions such as:
- How do faculty foster a climate of inclusion and belonging in globally diverse in-person or virtual classrooms?
- What is the role of faculty in fostering inclusive excellence in global?
- How can faculty promote opportunities for inclusive global learning at home?
- How can faculty support their domestic and international colleagues from diverse backgrounds?
Attendees will also gain access to the ILI22 Hub the week before ILI22. The ILI22 Hub consists of resources, learning materials, and networking opportunities to expand beyond the two-day event. All sessions will be recorded and posted to the ILI22 Hub for attendees to revisit up to a month after the event. For more details and the schedule of events, click here.
Dates & Registration:
Early Bird Registration (January 6 - March 20, 2022):
- Members: $399
- Non-Members: $499
- Full-Time Graduate Students: $199 (please email [email protected] to access this discount)
Regular Registration (March 21 - April 26, 2022):
- Members: $474
- Non-Members: $574