Current & Future DEI Legislation Changes | Virtual Town Hall
In light of the current conversation in the US regarding changes to DEI policies in higher education we are hosting this virtual round table discussion to hear thoughts on what can be done.
Current & Future DEI Legislation Changes in US Higher Education | Virtual Town Hall
Thursday, April 13 at 1:00 PM ET
Diversity Abroad welcomes you to join this virtual town hall as a space to discuss the current conversations happening around DEI legislation in higher education for US institutions and the implications these changes may have on the diversity climate within the country as well as in-bound and out-bound students in the realm of global education.
Note (engagement level): This event will be in the format of a Zoom meeting and the audience is invited to participate in a moderated discussion.
- Lily Lopez-McGee, PhD | Executive Director, Diversity Abroad
- Members: No Fee (members must be logged in and have a licensed access to receive member pricing)
- Non-Members: $99
Important Information About Registering For the Virtual Town Hall Discussion
- Upon completing the online registration, please complete the Zoom Webinar registration found in the "Thank You" message provided on the webpage or via the email confirmation sent to the email used in the registration to get the access/connection details. These are system generated emails, so be sure to check your junk/spam folder for the email.
- Diversity Abroad will send an email reminder about the discussion and access details to confirmed registrants 24 hours before the live webinar.
- Please note, if contacted regarding webinar access within an hour of the listed start time, Diversity Abroad may not be able to answer those requests in time for the webinar, so ensure you have registered via the webinar link provided.
- All discussions are recorded and the link to the recording and presentation slides are shared within 72 hours after the presentation and also added to the Member Resource Library available to signed-in Diversity Abroad members.