- Who We Are
- Events & Learning
- Resources & Services
- Thought Leadership
- Get Involved
The Community Forums are a place for Diversity Abroad members to interact directly with each other to discuss diversity and inclusion in global education within the context of their professional spaces. Members are invited to post questions and share promising practices that contributes to our collective capacity to advance diversity and inclusive excellence in global education.
2) Operations (ex. Organizational Operations, Professional Development & Staffing, Assessment & Evaluation)
3) Academics and Student Success (ex. Curricular & Co-Curricular Activities, Advising & Student Support)
4) Health, Safety, and Security
5) General (open discussion)
member login required
6) COVID-19 Support (open discussion around COVID-19 support)
If you would like to submit a question anonymously to the Diversity Abroad Community, please complete this form. Please note, in order to see the comments/answers you will need to sign-in to the Diversity Abroad website.
Be sure to subscribe to "Instant Updates" or the "Digest" to get notifications for new posts. You can subscribe to a group by clicking on the forum topic of interest, clicking on "Forum Actions" and select your preference for "Instant Updates" or "Digest."
Community Forum Guidelines
In order to maintain a constructive and respectful space in this online setting, please review the following guidelines:
Please note, Diversity Abroad reserves the right to delete any inappropriate message or messages not in accordance with these guidelines.